COVID-19 Property Updates
UPDATED May 22, 2020
The health & safety of our shoppers, employees and community is always our top priority.
To help keep everyone in our community as safe as possible, to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19, and in accordance with the order issued by the Government of Ontario, Promenade Shopping Centre will be closed commencing Wednesday, March 25th, 2020 until further notice.
During this time, only stores that are deemed essential will remain open and operational to ensure that our community has access to essential services. In order to access these essential service retailers, guests must enter through these specific entrances;
- T & T Supermarket Accessible through their exterior entrance only.
- Showcase Accessible through Entry #5.
- Bank of Montreal, Nortown Foods, Rexall, Lenscrafters (Emergency Only) Accessible through Entry #5
- Jollibee will remain open for take-out, accessible through their exterior entrance near Entry #2.
- Popeye’s will remain open for take-out, accessible through their exterior entrance near Entry #3.
- ProMotion Physiotherapy (by appointment only) Accessible through Entry #5.
- Promenade Law Offices (by appointment only) Accessible through Entry #5. Call Harvey Goldstein at (416) 258-0442.
Stores open with Street Access (must enter through the store’s exterior entrance):
Sport Chek – Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm, Saturday 10am to 6pm & Sunday 11am to 6pm
Urban Planet – Monday to Friday 11am to 7pm, Saturday 11am to 6pm & Sunday 11am to 6pm
We continue to monitor this situation closely and commit to providing you with regular updates. We will also be in contact as soon as we’re notified that it is appropriate to re-open Promenade Shopping Centre.
We continue to encourage you to closely follow the advice of our local health authorities. Our thoughts are with you all.