*** Optometry office looking for a part time office staff to join our team.
You must be available to work every weekend (SATURDAY AND SUNDAY) and two days during the week.
We are looking for someone friendly, customer-service oriented, and eager to learn the optometry field. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or come in person and ask for the Office Manager, Kristina.
Looking to hire ASAP
Hiring Full time Salon receptionist
greet clients, engage with them, and notify stylists of their arrival
book and confirm appointments
recommend retail sales
Are you a leader who is able to encourage and drive your sales team to deliver higher results?
Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment? Then we’re looking for you!
You and a fashion career with Le Château …..that’s a perfect fit!
Le Château offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development. You’ll work in a collaborative environment where each person has the ability to contribute to the success of our brand.
Our Key Holders will:
- Demonstrate successful leadership ability
- Possess a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Assist with the selection, development, and retention of a knowledgeable and engaged sales team
Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
- A flexible part-time schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Open knowledge of corporate strategies & financial information, and influence over product, store operations, and other aspects of Le Château’s business development decisions, allowing you to take ownership and pride in the achievements of your store as well as Le Château’s corporate results
- On-going leadership and career training that enables you to build valuable industry skills for your future, and foster personal and professional growth in yourself and your Store team
- Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
- Lucrative incentive programs, great contests, education allowance, a competitive benefits package, and much more!
Apply in-store or on-line:Or on-line: www.lechateau.com
Le Chateau welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodation requests are co-ordinated through the Human Resources Department by contacting us, or having the hiring manager contact us at 1-888-577-7419 ext. 8499 or by e-mail at email@example.com
The retail footwear industry is challenging work, but worth every minute.
SoftMoc Shoes is a growing high tech retailer of Lifestyle and Fashion footwear and accessories. We have a mix of physical retail locations in major shopping Destinations across Canada and a complete. E-Commerce division
Today SoftMoc Stores range from our Classic Original Concept to some of the most Cutting Edge designs visible in Major Canadian Shopping Destinations. With our SoftMoc and SoftMoc ShoeRack names we offer the Ultimate Lifestyle and Fashion Footwear collections in both Modern Boutique style Stores and Incredible Power Center locations. Our stores employ the newest Retail Technology and Advancements to enhance the Work Environment for all employees.
Our SoftMoc.com E-Commerce site is one of the best Footwear Shopping destinations available. Our Online Team offers the shopper a full range of Brands, Styles and Services. SoftMoc utilizes this “Online Advantage” to benefit Shoppers and Employees alike, both In-Store and Online. Our Single minded SoftMoc approach to the Total Customer Experience makes every day more rewarding.
SoftMoc offers its Team some of the most dynamic pay structures in retail today. This is available to Team SoftMoc members within a vast range of available positions. Customer Service and Sales Staff can make the most of steady hourly compensation mixed with a range of Commissions, Perks and Bonuses. It is Simple! The more our Team enhances the Total Customer Experience the more they are rewarded! If you have the Drive and Ability we have the compensation to match. SoftMoc always strives to reward our Team by Promoting first from within. For Team members who are serious about making SoftMoc their “Path of Growth”, we as well offer employee Benefits.
Our head office and distribution centers are located in Whitby, Ontario (30 minutes east of Toronto). With over 105 stores across Canada and aggressive expansion plans, SoftMoc has many new opportunities for hardworking and dynamic people like you.
The continued success of SoftMoc depends on a Strong Team!
SoftMoc provides full training programs designed to help you get the most out of work and your personal life.
Wages and Benefits
In addition to a competitive and comprehensive Salary and Benefits Package, including a dental plan, we have incentive programs which recognize both individual and group performance.
Interested in SoftMoc?
Tired of working at a giant company where you are just a number? Looking to join a larger organization where you can grow? SoftMoc and you are a perfect fit!
We are looking for a candidate who has
- at least one year experience of sales or customer service
- flexible availability
- high school diploma
Position: Parttimer key holder, 10 to 20 hours per week
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 9058863787
Contact name: Larry
Being an assistant manager means business, all by overseeing store operations and assuming responsibilities from sales, client service to profitability and loss prevention. Supporting the store manager but creating and leading a team that ensures a unique and exciting shopping experience for the honey customer is top priority.
- Grow the business through exceptional customer service and top-performing sales
- Maximize sales plans for the store through effective planning and execution
- Continually recruit, train and develop talented individual leading to a high retention of key staff
- Motivate your team to provide excellent service that create lasting relationships with their customers
- Model the expectation and hold others accountable
- Utilize all systems to maximize store efficiency and enhance the customer
- Maintain the operational excellence with in the store and ensure all corporate/store policy and procedures are adhered to
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the dress code and image guidelines
- 3+ years of retail management experience
- Strong sales background and passionate about customer service
- The proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting both a team environment and customer service
- A lover of style and fashion
- A leader with the proven ability to train others
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward your resume to the General Manager at Leyla@shophoney.com
Whimsical and playful? This is so you. honey is seeking energetic stylists to help people look their best. Our customers come first, so creating an engaging shopping experience is top priority.
• Maximize personal sales consistently and build last customer relationships
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Provide a friendly and welcoming environment
• Demonstrate how new product can mix with the existing stock and previous purchases
• Demonstrate effective phone etiquette
• Follow through with the customer experience by utilizing thank you card and maintaining a client book
• Clean, vacuum, fold, size, steam, replenish as assigned
• Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture: fashion, music, art and technology
• Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the established dress code and image guidelines
• Under the direction of the store manager, performs and completes other additional duties and assignments as required and/or requested
• Strong sense of personal style
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills supporting both a team environment and customer service
• Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
• Sales and customer service: 1 year
Please forward your resume to the General Manager at Leyla@shophoney.com
Are you… energetic, friendly, organized & customer-service oriented? Do you have an outgoing personality, are able to multi-task, and excel in a fast-paced environment?
We are a busy salon and spa located in Thornhill and we are looking for an experienced long-term and full-time receptionist (possibility to move up to a managerial position for the right candidate).
- Highly organized
- Experience in a salon/spa environment
- Experience with Milano booking software
- Sales experience
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Weekend, holiday, morning and evening availability
- Friendly and personable demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Greet clients, engage with them, and notify stylists/aestheticians of their arrival
- Book and confirm appointments
- Process payments using POS system
- Accommodate walk-ins
- Provide info about our products, services, deals, and packages
- Recommend retail sales
- Maintain a tidy reception area
- Balance till and close the salon
- Resolve issues in an appropriate and calm manner
Job Type: FULL-TIME and LONG-TERM
We are NOT looking to hire students temporarily for the summer. Our ideal candidate has a well-groomed and professional appearance, flexible availability, and is seeking a challenging role with opportunity for growth.
How to Apply: If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you in advance to all those who apply and we look forward to hearing from you!
Showcase is the Home of the Hottest Trends where our Stores, Teams, and In-store experience bring the world’s hottest products to life. If you are looking to help redefine retail, then this is the journey for you!
The Store Manager position will bring out and foster your entrepreneurial spirit. The role of Store Manager is responsible for the growth of top line sales and creating a highly engaging and interactive in -store customer experience. The successful candidate will be creating a vision for their store to inspire and motivate your team. Your district manager will collaborate with you in supporting your vision during monthly visits.
- Outstanding personal sales
- Accountable for recruiting, training sales associates
- A strong customer service environment
- Execution mechanizing standard and all other operation standards such as payroll, tasks, inventory and cash balancing
- 2+ years Store Management experience with in retailer
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Available evening and weekends
Showcase is a national retailer with 100+ stores across Canada. As the Home of the Hottest Trends — from Hatchimals to Hoverboards — Showcase specializes in emerging trends in health, beauty, home, and toys, and according to the National Post, we’re the world’s largest retailer of our kind. With 100+ permanent stores in Canada’s best shopping centre’s plus a growing ecommerce business at ShopAtShowcase.com, Showcase offers the most fun, interactive, new, and unique products ever – all in a retail environment where you can “try it before you buy it.” We call it retail-tainment!
A Canadian success story, Showcase has expanded over the past 22 years and is now coast-to-coast in every major market across Canada. Our culture is “fun and interactive”, and we recently moved into our brand-new Head Office and National Distribution Centre in Brampton ON to house our growing team of professionals.
Forward all resumes to:
Browns Shoes, a family-owned business established in Montreal in 1940, is synonymous with top international designer collections, luxurious leather goods, and exclusive street savvy fashion for ladies, men and children.
Position: Experienced Full-time Sales Associate
Schedule: full-time, flexible, open availability
Start Date: As soon as possible
Skills Required: Retail sales and/or customer service experience; positive attitude, outgoing personality, works well in a team setting, perseverant, and a passion for fashion
Role and Responsibilities: meet sales objectives, offer consistently exceptional customer experience, professional and courteous at all times; maintains the visual aspects of the store
Training: Full training to be provided by Browns University
Contact: The best way to apply is in person to Precious Manalo, store Manager at Browns Promenade or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the desired position you are applying for and store location
Blink Blank is a girls’ occasional wear boutique. We are looking for a Key-Holder for our Promenade location.
The position requires individuals to be able to take responsibilities to assist the manager.
This job might be for you if you are:
- You’re flexible and don’t mind working evenings, weekends and holidays.
- You connect well with everyone
- You preferably have some previous relevant key-holder experience
Who to Reply to:
If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you! The best way to apply is to send your resume to “email@example.com” with subject “Promenade” or bring your resume in store!
The Gymboree Corporation is the leading specialty children’s retailer with over 1,200 stores domestically and internationally and generating over 1 billion in sales yearly. The Gymboree Corporation continues to grow and expand at a rapid pace without sacrificing our commitment to quality. Most of all, we pride ourselves in hiring great people with the talent it takes to keep up with our growth.
Store Managers hold critical positions within the company. Their core responsibilities include; leading store teams, driving financial results, providing legendary customer service and recruiting and developing top retail talent. Compliance with company policies and federal and state regulations is essential.
- Candidates must be skilled and experienced retail managers who have a passion to deliver unparalleled customer service and sales results.
- Candidates must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and possess the ability to inspire and lead diverse groups of people.
- Must be able to prioritize and delegate effectively and efficiently. Store Managers are required to have open availability and must be prepared to meet the needs of the business.
- A minimum of 2-3 of retail management experience is required, specialty retail management is preferred.
To apply, send your resume to Moha_hanna@gymboree.com
Subject line, Full time M_Promenade mall
M is hiring!
Do you have a passion for retail management?
Are you looking to join a company with growth and opportunities?
Do you live and breathe fashion?
Then what are you waiting for?!?!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in store!
Please specify your desired location in the subject line.
Two years relevant experience for all management positions. Thank you for your interest, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: M will make reasonable accommodations available for applicants with disabilities if required. Please let us know if an accommodation is required.
We are looking to hire individuals who are customer service orientated, who are passionate about the beauty industry and who enjoy working in fast pace environment.
What we have to offer:
- Hourly wages
- Monthly incentives
- 4% vacation pay
- Stat holiday pay
- On the job training
- Coaching and mentoring
- Opportunity to grow your career into management
- Many complimentary training classes
- A min of 3 years experience in customer service
- Has worked in a salon environment
- Can multi task
- Has experience in reception
- Ability to communicate orally and professionally in English
- Outgoing personality with strong people skills
- Is capable handling multi phone lines and paying clients at one time
- Is self motivated, dependable and punctual
- Can work in a collaborative team environment
- Has handled cash and deposits
- Is fashionable and well groomed
- Has a strong understanding in basic mathematical skills
- Is comfortable working in a goal orientated environment
- Open availability
- Can handle multiple phone line